7.20.2006

Ok, Sunday. It was actually kinda boring. We had a nice breakfast of…sumthing. I don’t remember. It was kinda tired. We went to lunch at this fish place. We all had fish and chips. There were lots of flies. Then dad went to do the laundry from our boundary waters trip while me, mom and bobby went climbing and stuff. We went out to this lighthouse thing, and sat on the pier and drank kool aid. We saw a buncha pretty cool boats. I should say, we saw one pretty cool boat. The rest were just boats. Here’s the cool one.

The rest were just boats.


Yep. Lotsa boats. Then we went back and contributed to “the stonehenge of grand marais”

It’s kinda hard to tell what I did-so I outlined it in green. What an amazing feat of balance and perfect aesthetics!!! I should sell it to the Smithsonian.

After that, we went back to get dad since he was finished with the laundry. Then we went to get some frozen custard. I had a hot fudge and caramel sundae. It was really really good. I skipped some rocks, and tried to teach Bobby, too. He wasn’t very good then, but he’s getting better now. I think his record is 3.

Then we went back to our room. We were watching the news and we found out that there was a tornado warning. We were gonna go swimming at the outdoor pool, so we went to the indoor one instead. Good times. So after that, the tornado let up, and mom and dad went out for a date. Me and bobby had macaroni back at the room. When we finished, we went to a campfire by the beach and had smores. Yummy. So yeah, then we went back to the room, the parents came back, and we all went to sleep. Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home