6.11.2006

Well, it's been a while. So much has happened since finals. Uh, school got out. That was a plus. I had two days, and then 12 hours of drumline camp for 3 days. We actually only had the drums on for like 8 hours a day, but it still sucked really bad. On tuesday and wednesday, I had jazz combo camp from 9:15-11. Drumline was 9-9. On wednesday we only had it from 9-12, so i was there for like half an hour. haha. So yeah, after that I went out for lunch at...I don't even remember where...but after that I had to go back to southwoods to get my shades and my music, and i decided to take home a set of tenors. thats wat I play, by the way. call em tenors or quints. i don't care. mabye i'll post a picture sumtime. oh yeah, i got a cellular-style-telephone. its pretty sweet, i've got the internet, sum sweet ringtones, a camera, messaging...oh yeah, and phone...service. hmmm...there was a retarded "marching academy" for new marchmasters, and we had learned the stuff at drumline camp already. fortunatley, i got to leave early for a performance for the jazz combo camp thing. Yesterday was my grandparents anniversary, so grampa's other kids came in from minnesota and we all went to biaggis. for three...fucking...hours. or sumthing like that. it was a long time. i swear, gramma talks quieter every day. jesus. Then they all came over today, and gramma wanted me to play drums, and mom and dad kepts saying no, and the other people didn't give a shit and she kept asking over and over and over "can u play those tenor drums? can we see you play the drumset? how about if we stay up here and u go downstairs and play the drumset." and im finally like, jesus, i'll go play the drumset. sheesh. we were playing flight simulator a lot today, on a completely unrelated note. first we did des moines to chicago. the landing in chicago was perfect. seriously. it was like, pilot school demo video material. almost. chicago to boston wasn't quite as impressive. i circled around the airport like 4 times and then i finally landed like in somebody's backyard like 2 miles away. it was pretty funny. i think we're gonna download a military aircraft and do like boston to somewhere in nevada or something. whatever. so yeah, tomorrow's my birthday. technically its today now, but whatever. so i'm 15 now. wOOt. ima go ahead and go to bed. my cell number is 515-419-8880, by the way. zzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Dan! I hope you are showered with gifts and that you have many many more birthdays to come.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home