6.30.2006

Hallo. I get to graduate from drivers ed today. I passed the driving test yesterday. I only missed one for "bad seeing habits" what bull$#!+. seriously. who makes that crap up? Whatever. I put up a new song on my profile...hysteria by muse. Its sweet I'm gonna try to figure out how to get it onto here. Until then, http://www.myspace.com/muse should get you to it. Myspace is being kinda retraded today so i don't think i'll have it up today. Well, what else...i'm continuing the "CESOFT" project. haha...thats cool. I never thought of that. it actually sounds like viable acronym. or whatever, anyway, the cover every surface of the room...wait...where did that T come from? cesofr sounds like shit. whatever. anyway, i put up a few more bass pictures, and i got some maps on my cieling. i found some old topographical maps of west des moines in like 1956. my dad won't let me put those up cuz "they're too nice." I think they would actually experience the least destruction on my cieling. i know, i spelled that wrong. shut up. We also got the maps of the area we'll be in for the boundary waters trip next month. they're pretty cool. im gonna get those up there after we're done with them. all i need now is a map of illinois, massachusetts, and california. and whatever else. an iceland map would be pretty sweet...so yeah, i think we might have practice on sunday if everything works out. i'll have pictures of all kinds of stuff up here soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home