7.06.2006

Hey. Happy 6th of July. I'm gonna do a guest post with Bobby (my brother) today. Here's summa him:

hi. this week i found a new game called territory war. its pretty cool and i do it a lot even though my mom gets tired of it. ive won almost every round of it ive played. on the 4th of july i went to valley southwoods to watch fireworks with me and dans friend. at christmas i got a new microscope which is really really cool

Okay, getting back to July. This is Dan again. Me and sean and miku are gonna c if we can get out for sum ice cream on friday. On Saturday, we're all gonna be leavin for Minnesota. When we're up there, me and Dad are gonna b goin to the boundary waters for 4 days.This is the route we're gonna take the lake on the right is where we're starting. The red line will either be paddled or portaged. The little red lines that you can see when you click the pic are portages. That isn't the definite route, but its what we're hopin to do. The first day we're gonna do that, then we'll have the lake on the left be our base camp and we'll go exploring and stuff from there. So yeah, it'll be fun. I'll c if i can blog from my new phone. Call me, I'm bored. 419-8880

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home