5.09.2006

Okay, I have some music that everybody needs to listen to. The first one is a band called "Chicken Poodle Soup." It's a ska band from Minnesota. One of my barbers custormer's sons plays the trumpet in the band (something like that-that was really impossible to word right lol) and he gave me a CD. Do a google search for chicken poodle soup. Their myspace is like the 4th result. There's some music on there. The second one is a band called Building A Better Spaceship. They are mostly rock, with like an ounce of techno. I guess my dad used to work with the guy who is their manager, and he gave my dad a promo cd. It's pretty good. Go to www.buildingabetterspaceship.com and click music/video. Listen to novocain. That's my favorite. The third one is Edgar Meyer's new self titled cd. He played the instruments, wrote the music, produced it, and arranged it, as it sez on the cover. If you haven't heard of EM, he's a really really really good double bassist. He also plays piano, dobro, guitar, mandolin, gamba, and a bunch of other shiite. edgarmeyer.com. Sound clips. Good stuff. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home