5.09.2006

Ok. I've got all kinds of stuff 2 write about today. First of all, my headache is gone. wOOt. It went away pretty much as soon as I got to jazz band. So that was cool. Second of all, we had our 300th visitor earlier this morning. Fortunatley, it actually was not me, last it has been with the last 200. lol. I do know who it was though...a lady from Scotland who my dad used to go to college with or work with or sumthing. She must have been worried about my headache, though, cuz she had been online at like 4:45 yesterday afternoon, and she left a really nice comment.

I'm sure you don't have meningitis. It could be a migraine though. I get those and there is no relief from them once they have their teeth into your head. Generic pain relief isn't like generic food. It HAS to be chemically equivalent to the branded stuff. There are all sorts of laws about it. The packaging is worse, as is the marketing but packaging and marketing never cured a headache. I hope it clears soon.
Cheers

I think she's a doctor or something. Thanks for that, peggy. Anyway, She was back again at like 12:25 this morning. Keep in mind that its London time over there so shes across the ocean and stuff. Miku talked to me on IM about the headache too. That was kinda funny. At jazz band I told chad that it was a hangover from all the orange juice i had last nite...citric acid overdose...lmao

Hmmm...speaking of foreign visitors, I was lookin at the map on sitemeter yesterday and we've had visitors from, like, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirites, Vienna, and scotland. Of course. Ummm, oh yeah those robin eggs that were in the nest by my room got eated. :-(
O yeah, we had a band concert last nite. It was pretty good. I think I pulled off a decent solo. After that, we had drumline. Remind me to bring shorts and different shoes the next time we have that situation. I played tenors cuz Marty told me to. Tanner was like, hey, what are you doing, and I was like, well, Marty told me to play quints, so that means you don't get to, BITCH! lol. So he went off and try to play snare drum with traditional grip. Hilarity ensued. Yeah, so that was pretty sweet. I have a buncha new music I gotta tell u about, but I gotta finish me breakfast and get to school. I'll tell y'all about that later. Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Glad your head is better. Shame about the eggs.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home