4.15.2006

Ok. I got the pictures from Colorado back. Here we go.


Thursday morning somewhere in colorado. Wow. Just...wow.


Some small mountain. Whats cool about this picture is that theres a totally funky lookin house up at the top right hand side of the mountain. Better picture of that below.


We had, like 2 hours of this. It sucked. 'nuff sed.


Tejas and Ajeet....aww, they're so cute....lmao.

I think this is by where we found Brian on saturday. I shoulda taken a picture of the run instead of the mountains. Damn.

The lodge place.


One of the easier hills

Not sure why I took this picture...

Lynda sleepin, Heather chillin


Lynda and Heather.

Yeah, so thats it. It was a good time. Next year, I have to opportunity to go to Ireland, China, and Spain. Im just gonna stick with Ireland I think. I decided that I want to move either to Iceland, Mongolia, or Chicago. And now, back to my homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home