4.08.2006

Okay. I have a crapload of pictures from the talent show for ya here. Click on 'em to make 'em bigger.If anybody has any videos or pictures of the talent show, please send them to me. Thanks.Everybody
Jason
Me
Alex
Alex slinging his guitar. That was amazing. Don't ask what I'm looking at. I don't know.


Slappin it at the end of "Lights and Sounds"
This is just a really cool picture.
Jason showin off his chops.


Me
Me, Jason, and Ryan
Ryan
Me, with the omnipresent shadow of jason.

All the crazed fans!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Dan those are some cool pictures...I like the dark one w/ the subtitle "this ones just a cool picture"...and of course the crazed fans are always fun to see...what were you looking at?...oh well , I'm sorry I missed the show now...oh well, such is life...

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home