3.10.2006

Holy Shit. What a crazy couple of days. Lets see...yesterday we had band practice. We watched a video of Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin. I can't find it right now, otherwise i would link to it. Its like 15 minutes long. I downloaded it. Anyway, we played hypnotize by System of a Down. It was pretty sweet. We did that a couple times. At the first part, I'm gonna play my bass w/ a drum stick, then at the crazy part i'll throw it into the crowd. Hells yea. Hm...yeah so that was pretty sweet...i dunno how were gonna do the vocals though. So then I got home, and took a shower like any other night, right? nope. I'm adjusting the nozzle/showerhead or w/e, and all of a sudden I hear like a thump kinda noise and the water pressure. So i'm like, watever, i'll go to the other bathroom. and then my mom comes up and shes like dan turn of the shower right now. so im like ok...and she tells me to go look downstairs. and i go down and theres this huge puddle of water on the floor in the middle of the kitchen and theres water dripping down from the light on the ceiling. two of the bulbs were out, but two were still lit. underwater. under orange water. so i got a bucket and put it under there. and my mom woke my dad up. and....o yea we drained the hot orange water from the lite. it wasnt very cool. in fact, it was pretty warm. we turned off the switch and i climbed on a chair and kinda lifted the thing up a little bit and like 150 degree water starts comin out of this thing. not fast enough to scald me at once...no. i takes like 2 minutes for it to all drain out. and of course it misses the bucket. so now we have hot orange dusty rusty shower wall ceiling lamp water all over the fuckin floor. so my dad got some old tshirts and we all went to bed. and my mom called some folks what specialize in that kinda shit and they sed the water was leakin through the walls and into the lite fixture in the kitchen. so were gonna replace that shower, and suma the other bathroom, and were gonna refuckup the kitchen. so yea. now its the weekend. and i had a good donut 4 breakast. so its all good. and i just played drums. so its all good. and we just went to centro. so its all good. and im readin this really funny book, brain droppings, but george carlin. ive been laughin my ass off for a couple days not. its pretty good. except when the ceiling turns orange. but its good now. fin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home