3.20.2006

HEY!!!!! SPRING BREAK HAS BEGUN!!! FUCKIN A RIGHT IT HAS!!!!! So we had band practice last nite at Jasons, and 2nite at my house. And both times it was pretty sweet. Ryan wasn't there last nite, but he was here 2nite. So we decided wat we are doing for the talent show: Lights and Sounds by Yellowcard. Its a pretty cool song, it has a decent bass line, watever. We were gonna record the whole practice, but the computer crashed halfway through. So I gotta remember to save it more often. And hang the mic on the other side of the basement. Cuz its clippin. Like, real bad. Oh yeah, I forgot-Nick cornelison was here. It was cool. Lets c...Alex stabbed like 10 holes in my ceiling, watever. lol. Lets see...oooh my dad got a really sweet new digital camera and he was takin sum pictures and he got it right when i was like...o man, it was so cool. I'll post it when he gets the software and stuff installed. I am in the process of pimpin out my room by posting a whole buncha pictures of basses and bassists, and i'll get a picture of that up here too. We're havin practice here again 2morrow nite, so i'll get sum pictures of that, and we'll rock out sum more. Until then, have a nice Monday night. And Tuesday morning. And afternoon. And early evening. (We're havin practice @ 7) ยง

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home