2.28.2006

Well, this isn't my longest interval ever...still, it seems like its been a long time...and I apologize in advance for any overuse in smileys in this entry. Its gonna be a rough one. Here we go:
SONOFABITCH!!! Nicole pretty much dumped me last night. Like we were even going out. Oh, wait. She didn't have the balls to do it herself. So she sent her friend to do the "dirty work." Why did I have a feeling that this wouldn't work out? Damn. Well, I'm free now. lol. I wrote a few lines for a song we're workin on for the band. They don't rhyme with each other...or anything...but I think we might get them in somewhere...mabye....
I thought of a song that pretty much is the soundtrack to my life right now. I cut out a chunk of it, but here's the good part:

...trying to hold on, but didn't even know
Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

On a more happy note, I've got the church play comin up this weekend. I'm runnin the lites. I might post some pictures of it...if my dad ever finds is friggin digital camera...
So yeah its pretty cool. We have all the lites hung and the light board is set up and the broken dimmers have been fixed and we have rehearsal tonite, and the dress rehearsal is thursday.

So yeah. I dunno.

\/\/() ®|) ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home