11.23.2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Yep. Cuz that's definitley what day it is. Yesterday we left a house at 11:14. I drove for about 2 1/2 hours. It was pretty fun. They need to increase the speed limit to, lile, 90 though. That'd be pretty sweet. We stopped at Williamsburg for lunch. I got a beef and chedder sandwich at arbys and sum chicken selects, fries, and a milkshake at McDonalds. I lost my sunglasses too, and I think I left them there. I'm pretty bummed. We're staying at the Holiday Inn in Gurnee, Illinois. We've stayed here before. Its pretty cool...but there's no continental breakfast. So we have to all go down to the little restaurant at the same time. So i'm kinda hungry. Uhh...I have some homework. And my parents have been really annoying trying to get me to do it. We have the digital camera, but I think I left the little dock thing in the car, so I can't upload any pictures right now. Tonight we are having dinner at Aunt Laura and Uncle Ed's house. I'm not sure what we're doing the rest of the day. O yeah, my thankfulness....I'm thankful for my friends, my family i guess, Heather :-), music, computers, money, and...good times...yeah. I'll think of more later. Oh yeah, french toast, belgian waffles, hashbrowns, toast, and eggs. And strawberries. And strawberry banana smoothies. and heather. :-) Ok, I think i'm done talking for now. Time for to make excellent homework for proud patriotic...borat...i dunno. I never actually saw the movie. I've heard it was kinda good though. I saw stranger than fiction though. thats a good movie. see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home