11.05.2006

Mmmmm....

Me gusta cinnamon applesauce. Yeah...so I wrote a childrens book in spanish for....spanish. Duh. Mabye i'll scan it in sometime. If i feel like it. Uhhh....so. This weekend pretty much sucked. Friday, I didn't go to school, but had oral surgery instead. I was pretty much out of it all day that day...I have no recollection of anything that happened. However, I learned that Valley got out around lunch because of a broken water main. So the one day they get out, i'm already missing. I was really pissed...and still am. Yep. Mabye another one'll break next week....? So pretty much what the oral surgery did was attach a chain to this one tooth that isn't coming in so they can pull it down over an infinite period of time. I can't really remember what happened yesterday either. I think I babysat Bobby a bit. And I went to church this morning, then went to see the play at school-the Laramie Project. It was really GAY. hahahaha, badum chink. umm....yeah, i thought it was kind of ok. some people were relaly good, people who pissed me off were the narrator, cuz he was really proper and always leaning his head to one side and i think he might be a girl, and rob todd, cuz he was crying all the time. and he's probably gay too. not that i have anything against gays....just annoying people. In unrelated news, I want this house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home