11.07.2006

A new musical journey!!!! Huurhah!!!

Yes, thats how you spell it. Not HUGH. That's hug with an extra h. This is the almighty HUURHAH! You have to kinda bring up summa ur lungs with the double U. Mabye I should do like a ü kinda thing. HÜÜRHAH!!!! Yeah....I like it.
Anyway, me and jason and evan are gonna start a funk/reggae band. Evan sez he knows a guy who can play guitar pretty good, but we still need a singer....so if you know of anybody, that'd be cool. Also, if anybody has a spare wah pedal or a fuzz pedal, lemme know....thx. Also, Christmas is comin up. What else...I should prolly burn those CDs I sed i'd do 4 Sam. We're gonna start a different band....he'll play bass, i'll play drums, and sam tells me mitch gardener can play guitar pretty good. Yep. And the other band hasn't practiced for a long time. OOHHH thanks for reminding me...jason sed we might after school thursday.

DISCLAIMER! IF YOU ARE RELATEED TO DAN KRISTAN IN ANY WAY, MOM, OR MAY BE A FUTURE EMPLOYER OF DAN KRISTAN, DO NOT READ THIS. ACTUALLY, I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE A FUTURE EMPLOYER FOR A LONG TIME. SO BASICALLY, MOM, DON'T READ THIS. AND NEVER READ THIS BLOG AGAIN. THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE LIFE.

if you do read it, don't tell her what it says.

Lemme go check on that....fuck. My mom has no life. She's a bitching machine. I can't practice cuz I have crappy grades. I can't go to the unidome on friday cuz i have bad grades. and a bass lesson. and i have to take the fucking PLAN test on saturday. fuck. bitch.
sorry. dan is pissed. he's gonna have to make a blog sometime and not let his mom find out about it. either that, or move faar far away. like, iceland mabye. anybody wanna move with me to iceland? i think it might be kinda lonley over there. i have an idea...we'll deport her to iceland. sweet....

anyway, for super wednesday tomorrow, im playing drums for this kid cuz its the talent show. and i have to bring my drumset. so i'm gonna go take that apart. goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home