11.11.2006

A slightly less lame weekend than the last one

Yep. Thats pretty much what it is so far. What's today? Saturday? So what's happened? I think they mighta stuck daylight savings in there somewhere. Ok. So pretty much I had really crappy grades this week, then I got them back up. Last nite, I went to the mall and a movie with Heather (and sarah and paul). They came around 7ish but I went around 630 to have a bite. I got pizza and saw Brad and Garrett. I chilled with them for a while until about 7 and then I went back to the theater kinda area. Heather called and sed she'd be a few minutes....a few minutes happened....and she showed up. Everybody needs to see Stranger than Fiction. Its really good. Its like kinda funny sad...ish....after the movie we hanged out a little bit and went home. And I was bored. And then, right as Heather got online, I had to go to bed so I could take the

PLAN!!!!! Which sucked. Really bad. It took 50 minutes to fill in the name stuff. Reeaally lame. I think I did kinda ok. Except on the science part. I did pretty bad on that. Which is prolly not good since I wanna b an engineer or sumthin...mabye I'll go for the baker career path. I woke up at 6:45, which is earlier than I need to for school on weekdays. AHHH Heathers here! brb....

Wow. That took a while. I went and had diner and sum dessert. It was coffee merengue pie. More about that later. Uh...where were we...yea the PLAN was lame. No me gusta. After that I went home and did some homework (western civ, if anybody's interested). Then I went out and sold a mixed box of fruit and a sausage. Oh yeah that reminds me...I'm sellin fruit and cheese and sausage and candy for band. I'll make another post about it in a little bit. Then I came home and did some more homework. Oh yeah, I forgot, I went to panera a while before that, too. Umm...yeah, after a while, I called Heather's parents cuz she had told me her mom wanted to buy summat for band. I went over her house, and the first thing I did was kick her dog. It was really embarrasing. I didn't do it on purpose, of course. Anyway, she bought a buncha stuff, and it was very nice of her. and Mr. Piatt too. Thanks...if you read this...which I hope you don't...cuz that'd be creepy....and i just kinda probably blew if it you do read it...so how about Heather, u tell them thank you 4 me. thx...yea...so they talked to me for like 45 minutes. so i didn't get to sell any more around there. o well. yeah, then i came home and finished some more homework. so now i'm done with my hw. HÜÜRAH!!!! Yeah....then I called Heather's mom again to ask if she wanted a butterbraid, and she did, so that was cool. aaand I went to hyvee and saw heather and got sum ice cream. and heather needs to get online. and bonaroo is really good.

what else....I pretty much just chilled the rest of the day....played sum drums...sum bass...o yeah, and today we celebrated mi madre's birthday. my gramma brought over a coffee merengue pie. and i had to chisel it out of the pan. it was rediculous. but it tasted pretty good. there was also ice cream.

and heather just called me. shes at some scary house somewhere babysitting. doesn't sound like a lot of fun. yea thats pretty much it. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home