9.06.2006

You know its too early when....

the friggin paper isn't here yet. It's really cold. And...we're going o trattoria for dinner. For homecoming. Thats all I know up to this point. Im thinking we're doin pictures at my haus...but I still have a while to figure that out. Um....Yeah, we got like a week and a half. And I still haven't ordered flowers. Cuz I dunno wat color heathers dress is. Cuz she hasn't gotten it yet. lol
Lets c. Theres a new sbemail. Kinda dissapointing actually. And....steve irwin is still dead. And my letters are still purple. Me and bobby are flying from ny to london in flight simulator. It's early out today. Yaayy. But I have an hour and a half of spanish. And speech/comp. and western civ. Booo. And jazz band. yay! OOHHH i have to get my copy of take the a train. brb
I can't find it. Poo. And apperantly some princess in japan had a boy. Hoorah. Theres some pretty sweet gadgets on popsci.com. I was checking summat out last nite. Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home