8.22.2006

I'm totally bummed....

....that school is happening again this year. Yep. This is it. The last day of summer. School starts in about 12 hours. Damn. You know whats really bizzare? I get to sleep in tomorrow. I've been getting up at like 545 lateley, but i'm not getting up until 7 or so. Sweet. Weird, but sweet. Gonna ride the ol' bike in. Actually, its the new bike. But watever. I went to valley today and i could only find one bike rack. 30 spaces, max. almost 2000 students. Sweet...ARRGH my allergies are pissing me off. My eyes itch like a bitch. Ummm...valley got remodled. It looks pretty sweet. Lets see....today I woke up, went to marchmasters, went home, went to the store to get some brown sugar, ate sum oatmeal, did sum other stuff, theres a new hsr cartoon, ate lunch, ate dinner, ate sum ice cream....mourned a bit...yea. If u go to valley, i'll c u 2morrow. If not, you probably live in scotland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home