8.27.2006

YAY!!!!!!!!!

OK. So the first couple days of school went ok. My teachers are pretty cool, and I found all my classes on time on friday, lol. But thats not the best part. Friday night there was a scrimmage for football at the stadium, and I went to it. We stayed there for a while, then we went to the playground and played blockoff with a buncha ppl, and then we went back to the stadium, and met up with Heather, Lynda, and their friend tia. This is where the good part starts...SO we went over to southwoods park, and it was kinda boring over there cuz nobody had any discs, so we kinda wandered on back to city hall. So yeah, we were walking, and they were talking about homecoming...and they had kinda been dropping hints all nite...so sean nudged me a bit and talked me into it....i asked heather and she sed YES!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! yay. thats the good part. so yeah. verry cool. now i gotta figure out dinner...and flowers....and...pictures...and.......dinner...i hate this part. but o well. it's all good.
so yeah, yesterday, I had marchmasters from 8-1130, which really pissed me off, and then I babysat my brother, but i was talking on the fone a little bit, so i didn't get paid, cuz my parents suck like that. And sean asked lynda, which is really cool. umm....i got a buncha stuff to do today, but call me or sumthing, cuz its all boring stuff. hav a nice life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home