2.01.2006

Ok, I hate math. Still. lol. I'm bored and I hav nothing to do cuz she's not on, and I know I should be practicing or somthing, but I'm just too damn tired. You know what? I'm gonna do something crazy and go to bed before like 11. and get more than 7 hours of sleep. Actually...If i really tried...I could get almost 9 hours...Lets see. The earliest I could probably get to bed now would be...945 or 10. And i'm getting up at 6:40. So that works out to...(5 minute pause)...like, over 8 1/2 hours!!! Holy crap!!! That's like, unheard of except on weekends. Do you think I should take that compatibilyitayaty (?) test? I think the results might scare me. Plus its like 2 bucks. Which I could put into the maby buying her dinner and/or tickets and/or flowers. Man, she hasn't been on IM in a long time. I'll try to talk to her in band tomorrow. Again. :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home