11.29.2007

Wooahh.

I was just thinking of a song I kinda wanted to hear, and itunes was on shuffle, and I skipped a song, and then the song came on. WOah.

I had a pretty good day. School was kinda lame, but I'm pretty much caught up with all my tests and stuff. After 4th period we went to go see Beowulf. It was a decent movie, but it strayed pretty far from the plot of the actual book. I also think it would have been better if the whole thing wasn't CGI. When I got home I did a little homework and then went to a practice for Saturn V. It was pretty amazing. We played some of the stuff we've not done for a while for about an hour and a half, and then we had a sweet jam...all I can say is COME TO HEY JUDE. There's a group/event thing for it on facebook. Find it. So yea, then I came home. And now I'm listenin to some Victor Wooten. Woot. En.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home