10.25.2007

Zip.

Yessir. Um...I found a buncha hilarious t-shirts the other day that I wanna get when I move outta this house.
Dick in a BoxWithout Me, It's Just AwesoMore CowbellI'd Hit ThatProse Before HosSouth Korea's Got SeoulCamping Is IntentsBeethoven's FifthBeards: They Grow On You!George BushPizza is the BestVolunteering
Hehe. Yeah. So, I kinda dig Chaucer I guess. And TOMORROW'S THE NICKEL CREEK CONCERT!!! And we're going to A Dong before for dinner. It's gonna be flippin amazing. I'll write a post someday about the concert. WOOO!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

I like the shirts, I just don't understand why you have to wait until you move out before you could wear one. They're not obscene or have swear words on 'em.

9:56 AM  
Blogger retta said...

I was thinking the same thing as Peggy. Perhaps there is an alternate meaning to cowbell that I am too old to understand... ;)

8:50 AM  
Blogger retta said...

except maybe dick-in-the box...

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home