9.09.2007

Jerry Douglas is excellent. Jery Imbarasu is excellent. I spelled Jery's name wrong. I shouldn't be up this late. I love this macbook. I have to get up at 8. Is the battery not empty, or is it all full? I think so. I remember playing with trucks when I was four. I wish I could go back to preschool. I pressed the button on the apple remote, and both my computer and the apple tv switched to the next song. The original ipod came out when I was Bobby's age. That is mildly funny. One time I went camping with my dad. It was good. I wanna go camping. I haven't for a while. Dad's allergic to smoke. It kinda kills campfires. Gas stove cooked freeze dried food just doesn't quite taste the same. I have an excellent water purifier. I haven't played hide and seek since last Christmas. Matt Tough is a goofy folk. I wish I had a gibson guitar. Then I'd play jazz guitar, and be almost as cool as I am now. Bobby got a cello today. We went to a stringed instrument shop this morning. My h key doesn't work that well. I don't like this keyboard that much. Too much work. My grammar has slowly been slipping down to a lower quality since the 4th grade. I played at Carnagie Hall one time. Lollipop. Telletubies are satan. I think its really funny that the chick from high school musical did that one thing. I always knew there was something wrong with those movies. Serves them right for supplying the music for those girls to dance to and beat our band at the talent show in 9th grade. I'm still bitter about that. I need to buy stuff. I want a Toyota Tundra. I think i'll but one when 1.) I can afford it or 2.) when gas prices go below $2.00 a gallon. It is confusing in Ireland because its in Euros and liters. I think. I wish I could go to Ireland again. That was great. I'm going to live in one of those little stone cottages in the mountains by the sea and the cliffs of Moher and be a fisherman. or a geologist. And i'll have a sweet irish accent and all the ladies will be all over me. And i'll be like, sorry ladies, i'm already taken by this wonderful lady. I love Heather Piatt. I'm not in the mood for bluegrass music right now. I'm going to go to IBC and have a cinnamon raisin bagle knot in the morning. Tomorrow is rally day. And a potluck. I wonder if that has anything to do with ireland. Pot of gold. Luck. Rainbow. Homosexuality? Not all irish people are homosexual, you know. Very few, actually. Hoorah for Les Claypool. I should go to bed. I'm going to go get a shower. Love ya, guys. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home