9.20.2006

monday, tuesday, and possibly wednesday

Ok. Monday, I went to drumline and broke a drumhead. Woohoo!! It was really cold, and I think that might have had something to do with it. Uh...yea that was about it. We had drumline. Oh yeah, and my dad got a new computer. More on that someday, if we ever get it set up. Tuesday, nothing really happened. The best part was that I sat with Heather at lunch. Except that happens about every day. But still...Oh yeah, we also had an orchestra rehearsal tuesday nite. The twins got back late, and I walked them back to the new door after the thing. I suppose I could probably think of some stuff if i felt like it, but I don't. So...too bad. Today, I had spanish, we talked about nothing in english for 77 minutes, and I talked to heather for a while. I also had jazz band, wherein i sounded like crap, had western civ, wherein we starting watchin a video about nefertiti, and i developed some pretty bad ass callouses on my fingers. yep. tomorrows forecast: REALLY F***ING COLD. DAMN IT. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home