9.08.2006

This is fun...

Yeah, so I'm in school right now. In english. We just wrote an essay about a successful thing we did in school. Ummm...yeah. Lunch was crap. Cheese and meat product on a bun. It was free cookie day though, so that was cool. I feel like I should be doing something useful...we're going to HuHot tomrrow. I think i've already sed that. Its gonna b sweet. Come if ur under the age of about 18...and live within a few dozen miles of huhot. I hope we don't get kicked out of guitar center this time. I think i already sed that too, didn't i...
Yeah i think i'm gonna listen to music...we listened to sum string cheese on the bus.
OOHHH i got school pictures. They're ok...but my hair's all poofed out on one side. It kinda sucks.
One more thing...mr. garmoe is an ass.
the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home