9.15.2006

TGIF

Yeah. I forgot to say yesterday that I was in the homecoming parade. Yesterday. For band. It actually didn't seem as bad...with 32 pounds of drum....as it did 2 years ago...with...mabye 15 pounds? It was also a bit shorter this time, but still....
Yeah, after the parade we (Me, sean, miku, emily, matt, ben, aaron, melanie, that polish exchange student chick, and travis (who tripped on a fire hydrant and fell on his face while carrying a bass drum earlier (ow))) hung out at the stadium and ate hot dogs and stuff. Then we went up to the playground to play block off. That was fun. And not quite so x rated as the last time, lol. Actually, yeah, I guess it was. There was this little kid...who's hand kinda....seemed to be gravitating towards my naughty bits. And aarons. And seans. But i was first, lol. I think it might have been because I had stolen his bike thing. That was pretty sweet 2. So after a while, Miku, melanie, emily, and the polish chick leave, which leaves me, travis, sean, matt, and aaron. and then like 5 minutes after the other chicks leave, anna comes along. so i ride her bike around a bit, too. and then we played frisbee. and sean got pretty good at catching after a while. still needs to work on throwing, but w/e. lol. so yeah, then i went home and wrote that report from my last post...everybody still needs to get a facebook. And band is playing at the assembly (at least drumline is, I dunno about everybody else) and of course everybody is playing at the football game. so i'll c u there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home