9.11.2006

9/11

So. "happy" september 11. Ummm, i'm gonna do something extremely different and try to be completely serious. After I say this: BLAST! WHY WILL MY COMPUTER NOT SEE MY IPOD!?!?!?!?!?!? EH??? Thank you.
Ok. So, I was in, like, 5th grade when it happened. The planes hit when I was still at home, but I didn't find out about it until I got to school. My teacher had the tv on. At first I didn't know what the building was, because I wasn't all that well travelled. I knew it wasn't supposed to look like that though. So then school starts, and the asshole principal who was a complete psychotic whore or something vies the teachers an order to turn off the tvs and not let us use the internet because SHE DOESN'T WANT US TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. W.T.F???? Yeah, so I kinda got a vague idea in ELP cuz I was on the internet. But then, of course, she comes in and bitches us off. We shoulda fought back. That was completely rediculous. But yeah, then they had 9/11 on the news 24/7 for like a month after that. So, RIP to everybody who died that day, and to everybody who has died since then...from....smoke inhalation. I guess.
PS: I am now going to be posting all my pictures on my facebook. Just search for Dan Kristan on facebook. If you don't have a facebook, then that must mean your not cool enough to see my pictures. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home