1.16.2006

Oh my GEAORD. That was the best ski trip I've been on all month. HEE. It was a joke. Ok. So I got like 11 hours of sleep but im still f***ing exhausted. I took a whole buncha pics that I'll scan and post here once I get 'em developed. Ok, lets see...
FRIDAY: We went to the church, and the tour bus was there. We didn't have to leave for a while, so we went up and looked at the damage in the choir room from the fire. It was pretty bad. There was a big pile of music and stuff on the floor. The main doors were locked or nailed shut, so we had to get in through the music director's office door. It smelled pretty bad. Anway, we got on the bus and started driving. Our bus driver was named Dave. He was pretty cool. It was kinda weird though...he had this wireless headset for his phone or something that he wore everywhere. Like, he wore in into Perkins. And he had this leather vest thing. O well. I guess thats just what bus drivers do. lol. So we had dinner at Culver's. Double ButterBurger Cheese and Root Beer. Yummy. When we got to the church, we just set up and went to bed. We didn't go to sleep though. Micheal and the seventh graders made sure of that. So got to sleep around midnight or something.
SATURDAY: Then we got up at 5:15 and got ready to hit the slopes. We left for breakfast at Perkins at 6:55 or so, and we got there are 7. I had a belgian waffle, hashbrowns, and a small apple juice. It was all really really good. And really filling. So then we drove for about half an hour to get to Afton Alps. The road down to parking is really steep, so it was pretty fun on the bus, lol. We went to the meadows chalet, and went to rent our skis. Then we hit the slopes at about 9:30. We warmed up a little bit, and then we just went wherever. I had my big huge jacket, and a facemask, and goggles, and a hat, so nobody could tell who I was. When we went back to the chalet after a couple hours, I got rid of my big jacket and just wore my windbreaker. I was still really warm. I had like ten billion layers. I had two pairs of socks, long johns, jeans, water/snow proof pants, a thermal underwear shirt, a long sleeved shirt, a hoodie, a windbreaker, a facemask, hat, goggles, and mittens. So I was toasty. It was fun though. I went with Patrick, Nick, Jacob, Kelso, Eric, and a bunch other people. I pretty much just had a ceral bar for lunch that day. So that night, some people went back to the church, and some people stayed for more skiing. I'm glad I stayed, because later that night the 93X rock radio station playin some sweet tunes. There was a snowboard trick competition, and jacob and jeff entered it, except they did tricks on their penis skis. It was pretty funny. I didn't see it cuz the rest of us were off on another hill. Anyway, they got a free bottle of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke for participating. Me and Eric got one too, even though we didn't participate. These 2 guys went up the they guy and said can we have a coke, and the guy said are you really thirsty, and they said yeah, and he grabbed 4, and me and eric got the other 2. teeheehee. At about 8:30, we went back to the church and had a good spaghetti dinner. Then Andy and Ptrick had a jam session (piano ang guitar) and I played bongos on the piano. I wish I had my bass. Or at least a real pair of bongos. Then we went to bed, and got to sleep right away.
SUNDAY: We didn't get up as willingly yesterday. We didn't wake up til like 6:15 and we had to be out of there at 7. So we pretty much got out on time, just a little delay. We went to Perkins again, I had french toast and apple juice, and it was good. We went up to the Alps, and skiied a bunch. I wiped out on the really steep hill. It was pretty cool. I was going backwards for a second. We were at the terrain park a lot, and I took a bunch a pics. Andy, Nick, Jacob, and Jeff skiied back to the chalet topless. I got some pictures of that too. It was pretty funny. Then we returned our skis and left. We went to Culvers again on the way back, and I had a single ButterBurger cheese and a root beer float and fries. It was all good. Especially the root beer float. Wow. Yummy. So we got back, and I went to bed. zzzz. And I'm really tired and sore this morning. And I have to sell pizza for the ski trip in Colorado for orchestra. I hate door to door sales. It sucks. Ok, I'll get those pictures up...someday. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home