1.11.2006

Oh man. We have finals tomorrow. I gotta get to bed. I've been meaning to post my study guide with all the science stuff from the last like 3 months on it. It's pretty crazy go nuts. Yeah, so anyway, I think I'm gonna ask her either tomorrow or friday...man...im soo nervous.....Lets see...that hot chocolate was good. It had lotsa marshiemallows. I had so much else to say, and now i've forgotten it all. Hmm. OOh I no. When your filling out your profile on here, you can't put more that 600 characters. Which is really hard to deal with when you really like a lot of bands with names like Queens of the Stone Age and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Ok, so lets pretend all the bands have an average of 10 letters. Plus spaces and commas and crap. It's 15. So that gives you...40 bands. Seriously, who likes less that 40 bands??? Not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home