1.12.2006

I LOVE FINALS!!!! Actually, I love getting out of finals at like 11. School is a waste of TIME! HAHA. Yeah, English was kinda hard, Math was pretty easy. Propel is good. I drank propel during finals. My iPod died. I had a buncha opportunities to listen to it. Hmmm...Tomorrow after school we're all going to Quizno's. And then we're playing frisbee golf. And I'm gonna ask her. :-) It should be pretty fun. I'm going skiing this weekend!!! wOOt! I have to pack sometime. Probably this afternoon. My mom sez I need more long sleeved shirts though so I have to go shopping. :-( Ugh. Hopefully she'll finally realize that they don't have clothes that fit me in the frickin little kid section anymore. The weather here is soo sweet. It's like 50 degrees. In, like, the middle of January. So sweet. Time to go shopping...and go to grandmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home