1.13.2006

I feel like such a DUMBASS. I couldn't find her after school. I saw her after the first final but she was talkin with a buncha friends. I knew exactly what I was gonna say to. Damn. Well, I'll ask her Tuesday. Anyway, after 15 minutes of everybody waiting for me waiting for her (lol), we all trekked over to Quiznos. IT WAS SOO F#!? COOOOLD!!!! It wouldn't have been that bad if not for the 35 mph wind. Anyway, after we got to Quizno's (like 20 minutes later), we got our food (I got a 6" meatball sub-it was good), and went over to the coffee shop. I decided I don't like that coffee shop. The service was crappy, and my mocha tasted like $#!+. Seriously. The lady spilled like half of the chocolate on the counter when she was making it. Bleugh. Anyway, I'M GONNA BE ON THE SLOPES IN LIKE 18 HOURS!!!! wOOt!!!! We're leavin at 4:30...which is...soon. So i gotta go finish packing. I'll take sum pictures...post 'em here...and talk to y'all when I get back!!!! If i'm not dead!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!! :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home