1.19.2009

An inventory of things which are on my desk

From top left to bottom right: a lamp on top of a case of blank dvds, several notecards with research from a research project for advanced composition, my hat, some fingernail clippers, 2 cassette tape cases, my senior pictures, an empty tin of dansk cookies, a burnt out beeswax candle on a plate, a stapler, some postit notes, a ski lift ticket, an old picture of myself, a calculator, a pamphlet from IU's Jacobs School of Music, an American roots music documentary dvd, a richard thompson dvd, the fiddler on the roof soundtrack cd, an orange composition book, several mailings from colleges, the national guard, etc., a W-9, a transcript request receipt, another few notecards, instructions for filing the W-9, a pair of broken earbuds, a comb with a long handle, a hotel keycard, a list of things to do my mom made me, a telephone, a interest form for this year's jazz band trip, 4 AA batteries, a napkin, a very short 1/4" to RCA adapter, a red whiteboard marker, a purple comb, two pens, the other American roots music documentary dvd case, Bass Player magazine, my retainers, the pirates of the caribbean 2 dvd case, the CSX Corporation 2007 annual report, the laptop, my digital recorder, and a christmas card from my cousins and aunt and uncle in Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home