12.15.2006

I didn't sell any Christmas trees tonight

It was really boring. Seriously. You shoulda come and bought a tree. There were 9 left. Have you ever tried doing geometry homework when its like 35º? Or holding a pencil when its like 35 º? It's really hard. But I finished it. Yay! My dad has an iPod transmitter thing in his car, so we cranked up the speakers and listened to that a bit. Ummm....yea, then I read the spotlight. Kinda boring. 2 police cars went by. I tried to climb a tree. We had this sweet string of christmas lights that had like 15 different blinking patterns. The orange, red, and green lights worked, but the blue ones were broken. I played with that for a while. Yea. Thats how boring it was. For 3 hours. We left about 15 minutes early. Unplugged all the lights...all that. My dad ordered pizza, and we went to dominoes to get that. They had delivered it to our house. My dad was kinda pissed. They brought it back to the store and we went home and ate it. Now we're watching a christmas carol, which is the third worst movie ever after west side story and....that other movie that sucks. tomorrow we have band practice. and another thing i cant talk about because it would ruin it....happy friday at 9:23.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home