12.09.2006

Hello, folks

Ummm. Yea. I haven't posted anything for a while. Pretty much....last weekend, I put up Christmas lights. A couple of the strings didn't work. I was pissed. Heather came over. I wasn't pissed anymore. That's about it...
Then we had school. Boring. I got 97% on a math test. Woohoo.
So yea...yesterday, Heather came home with me after school after I picked up all the fruit and cheese and everything for band and got all my basses together and everything. It was a full van. So yeah, then I went to my bass lesson and Heather chilled with my mom...I guess...and then we all went to spaghetti works and mom spilled water all over my lap. !@#$ So then I went home and changed clothes, and we went ice skating. It was lost o' fun. And this morning I have a jazz band competition thing at 8. Which is why I'm up right now. And i'm not really awake. So this post probably isn't very exciting. Wahoo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Well done on the math test! I don't think I EVER had a score that high in the most hateful subject ever inflicted on students (math).

Do you get rewards for high scores like that? My kids do. ;-)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home