6.04.2008

Still not gone, sorry.

So, I finished packing just now. I started last night by cleaning my room.
Mom loves helping me pack, and she's good at it, so she got a list together and made sure I had all my stuff.
That little guy on my pack is my travel lizard. He's supposed to be a good luck charm, and everybody in our youth group gets one.
Oh yeah, I'm going to England. For a church trip. Choir's singing at a couple of places, and we're "following the footsteps" of John Wesley, as well as just doing some sightseeing. I've gotta head out now, but I'll take loads of pictures and put 'em all up when I get back. Have a good first have of June, folks! Ciao..

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

That is some excellent packing, but you should be back now, right?

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home