6.09.2007

This is what Bobby says at 930 on a saturday

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...9. Hello? Hi. This is bobby. hi im calling about all the wears in my haus. theres like, computerware, spyware, and nobookwear, and airplaneware, and cupware. hello again. i tripped on my hangerware. so i want you to get rid of all the ware in my haouse. the only ware i don't want you to get rid of is houseware. everything else..just don't get my house. wat...wat the mm are you even talking about you're not a ware person?? ewell, wat? wat the screecchH!? ok. i am teling you. i don't care what your dumb job is, your gonna come down here and fix my ware. wats my adress? you already know my adress. i expect you to know my adress. i've never seen you before, but you should know my adress. ahhhhgghh!! now, you are the i mean, your the chairfixamaboberskibibi whatever your job is. what? you mean you don't wanna work for me? well at least give me $3 milion.... and also, can you send me a picture of you? so i can put it on my dartboard? well, your service stinks. now come over here and pay me $3 milliln right now, and i'm hanging up.

*click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home