2.12.2007

All the wheres. All the times.

I guess...yea. Have you heard D's Diner by Les Claypool? It's a pretty good song. It got fergilicious outta my head. so pretty much anything that does that is good. except for sexyback. i wanna shoot that song in the face. and natalie maines. shoot her in the face too. yay....
yea, that dance was lotsa fun. i'm dead tired though. i'm in geometry right now. i finished all my stuff. yay. uh....i forgot my jazz band folder. shucks. theres pics from the dance on my facebook...if you have one of those. get one. if you don't have one, you are...a...not as much of a person...yeah. so...im outta stuff. O YEAH!!! I get my braces of "early summer". thats good. happy. hopefully before new york and all that...wOOt.
who wants to go to d's diner?
i do.
who wants to go down to d's?
me.

:->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home